GRUB

It was a crazy amazing Angus Burger experience priced at only Php150! That was the highlight of today's gastronomic adventure.

It all started when my tummy screamed from all that shopping at Folded & Hung (there was an out-of-this-world sale) along Mother Ignacia Avenue in Quezon City.

I tried to look for a place to eat at. Since ABS-CBN compound (ELJ Building) was just across the street, I went in and saw this restaurant that was so inviting. The place had cacti on the walls, bible verses and inspiring quotes. Good vibes!

I ordered the Angus Burger (Php150) and there was an option to have this on greens instead of the usual bun.

The first bite made everything stop. Could this last forever? I closed my eyes and all the excitement happened in my mouth with my tongue savoring the goodness and I chewed with pure bliss.

Another amazing dish here is the Shrimps Ahoy (Php150). The shrimp pasta had a smoky taste making it extra yummy. It was like it's flambeed, or briefly set alight while cooking.

I met the owner who said he's often called "Papa Grub." He said their menu is seasonal and may change next year, same with the rates. But he assured me that the angus burger and the shrimp pasta will stay. Yes!!!

GRUB Heartcrafted Eatery
Address: The Grub People, Inc., Stall 3A ELJCC Bldg., ABS-CBN, Mother Ignacia Ave., Quezon City
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/grubpeople/
Instagram and Twitter: @grubpeople

Comments

Popular Posts