Paper Moon Cafe

Paper Moon is popular for its mille crepe, meaning a thousand layers of crepe. Of course it's not really a thousand, but about twenty paper-thin crepes layered with cream and other ingredients.

It's supposedly among Tokyo's best desserts created by Madame Emy Wada.

Of course I had to try it myself. I have a sweet tooth. My love for sweet treats is an adventure.

I ordered the strawberry mille crepes. It was light, creamy, and the strawberry gave it its character. But for someone like me who loves his desserts sweet, well, this popular treat needed a boost of sweetness. But I know there are also a lot of people who enjoy their desserts, minus the sweetness overload, and if you're one of them, then this is for you.

The slice was a bit pricey at Php225.

But hey, I've tried just one item. They also the classic, chocolate, matcha, mango, coco pandan, ultimate ube, and quezo real mille crepes.

For the full menu, pricelist, store locations, and contact details visit: http://papermoon.com.ph/index.html#anchor-u6301

PAPER MOON (Megamall Branch)
Paper Moon Tokyo
The Fine Art of Mille Crepes
Address: 2nd Level, Mega A, SM Megamall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Tel. Nos. (02) 218-1109 / 09178058385
Website: www.papermoon.com.ph
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/papermooncafeph/
Hashtags: #papermooncafeph #TheFineArtOfMilleCrepes #FilipinoFavorite


Comments

Popular Posts